Sealcoating with Asphalt needs may need more maintenance, but is generally easier to repair and has many advantages over other materials.
- Costs less (average cost is $3 to $5 per square foot).
- Can drive on asphalt almost immediately.
- More maintenance, but it’s easier to do.
- Easier to repair. Cracks and holes can be filled and sealed.
- Shrinks and expands with temperature changes.
- Oil leaks not as noticable, but gasoline will cause damage.
- Up to 20 years
Its important to have the right team on the job, contact Solebury Seal Coat to arrange a free estimate.
Locating Solebury Seal Coating
Office: 7131 Stump Rd, Pipersville, PA 18947
Phone: (215) 862-7325
Best in Bucks County for Quality
Serving Bucks County and beyond, our Sealcoating services deliver results. Contact Solbury Seal to arrange an appointment, and receive 10% off for just having your neighbors done too! We make the process easy.